It's Been Far Too Long.

I should have created this blog years ago. Heck I should have started this while I was in Japan. I attempted to make some youtube videos while I was there, but editing became far too intimidating and I quickly lost steam. Still, I made videos and took hundreds of pictures of my trip. Did I share them? Hardly. I showed my family most of everything and friends a couple pictures here and there, but my over-excitement about my trip seemed to scare people off. After the initial excitement left I felt deeply saddened. Even now my heart aches a bit thinking about my time in Japan and I desperately want to return. I could go on about this forever, but I won't bore you with my woes! I've finally dove back into all my old photos and videos and I'm going to use this blog to share them all! (We'll see if I'm successful)
Don't expect anything to be in order because it'd be impossible to organize everything, but I'll do my best to set each post up with an idea of the timeline. I apologize if that's annoying, but I'd rather not stress myself out with a bigger workload and simply just enjoy the stories.
Ok! Enough of my yattering!
I shall start on the first post! Hopefully, I can figure out how to attach all of my photos and videos.

Comments

Post a Comment