Trains and Oakhouse

Ok! I'm going to start in Tokyo! Now, out of my two-month trip, I only spent the last ten days in Tokyo. The reason I'm showing it first because I want to. ;)
I stayed in a shared home called Oakhouse. It was really conveniently placed in Gotanda (a sub-city of Tokyo I think?) and close to the Yamanote line which hit up pretty well every big destination in Tokyo. I memorized this train like the back of my hand and rode it daily without getting lost (Well, once, but that's another story). This is a video I took shortly after I got off the train for the first time.


And here's a picture of where the train all goes!

Nearly every train had both Japanese and English so it was easy to find my way, but I memorized the Kanji to a few places.
Oakhouse had people from all over the world all crammed together in one tight space. My room alone had a total of six girls in it and boy was it squishy! This video should give you an idea, though it's badly filmed.


Ok, finally these last videos may not be of interest to anyone but me. This first is fun, but the ones after that are just me walking in my neighborhood attempting to find a restaurant. I love them and will treasure them forever, but I wouldn't force anyone to watch them.
(Vidoes will be uploaded soon)
And there, I believe that's good for the first post. A bit disorganized and random, but hopefully I'll pile together a good story for the next post.
Ja-Na!

Comments